- Sole Practitioner
Eric was born and raised in Washington State but moved to Utah in 1987. He earned his undergraduate degree from Brigham Young University and is a graduate of the Willamette University College of Law (Salem, Oregon). He enjoyed getting back to the Pacific Northwest for law school but prefers the distinct seasons of Utah.
Having gone through a lengthy divorce and having experienced numerous, difficult post-divorce issues himself, Eric openly offers a unique perspective to his family law clients. Whether it is a family law case (divorce, post-divorce, paternity, custody, modification, enforcement, parent-time, adoption or guardianship among others) or otherwise, Eric enjoys fighting for his clients, and takes pride in successfully managing their expectations while he leads them through the legal system.
He is happily married (he did it right the second time!)and enjoys spending time with his wife and children. Eric enjoys road trips, reading, watching documentaries, getting outside, teasing his young boys and giving his beautiful bride a hard time.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Father's Rights
- Utah, 2007
- U.S. District Court District of Utah, 2007
- Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon
- J.D. - 2007
- Honors: Law Merit Scholarship
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
- B.S. - 1994
- Honors: Army Reserve Officers Training Corps Scholarships
- Honors: Dean's Scholarship
- Major: Psychology
Past Employment Positions
- Snow and Associates, Associate Attorney, 2007 to 2008
- Esplin|Weight, Associate Attorney, 2008 to 2014